Monday 7 January 2013

Blogging?

Blogging.
A new concept, to me at least... Like a public diary of ranting? An internet book-club? A tutorial replacement? In any definition, blogging for development is my requirement.

Inter'xploration was also a requirement, as I had absolutely no idea what a blog was, how to get one, and then how to proceed using it; I had to do quite the web exploring.

While I sit quite comfortably, alone and setting up this blog on my pink sony, I can't help but think of the people on this earth who probably couldn't even spell 'blog'. I then feel like a jerk for complaining about having to set one up, and shut up.

The purpose behind this inter'xploration is to set up a public diary of ranting, an internet book club, and will be used as a tutorial replacement, atleast throughout my University career (THIS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO, ANY OF ITS FACETS OR PERSONS).

Casedeac will be an international development and associated concepts blog, or blogger, or bloggery.

inter'xploration; verb; describing the action of exploring on the internet, without ever getting up, but still managing to go on an adventure and learn many new things about the world we all live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment